24 June 2009

I'm so sad. No theme to write. My neurones stuck already. I miss him so much. He said he's so tired. No extra chit-chat tonight. He want to sleep. But, really....I miss him so much. I want to see him, bus yes, I know Icannot see him coz we're so far now. Long distance luv.
I cannot sleep, so my mind keep thinking of him.
I know I'm not such a romantic woman. He always says that. Sometimes, I cannot catch if he got 'sentap' and 'merajuk' mood.
Now, he's in that mood again! He said I always don't know what to do when he's like that.
Some1 help me plzzzz!
I'm sick of being like this!!!

2 comments:

fajridil adha said...

alahai, baik awk rindukan sy je. sy sentiasa ada utk awk. leh gitu? hehe ^_* [my blog]

Teacher Hafizah said...

ooooo. ek?
ok la. jawab je le....blehhhhhh
blah......
hahahaha. mari kite mrindu2